Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Cometh

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are well! So Christmas is nearly upon us and it is definitely Christmas Fair time!!

It has been a very busy few months for me and there have been so many changes it is hard to keep up sometimes! I  have been fortunate to attend my first two Christmas Fairs. The first one was at the Morgan Stanley offices in Canary Wharf. For those of you that do not know Morgan Stanley, it is a Global financial services firm and a market leader in securities, asset management and credit services as well as Investment Management! There were numerous business involved in the Christmas Fair i.e Molton Brown and Book People to name a few.





I was very honoured to be accepted sell at the offices and met some really wonderful people! I would like to thank Matt Tragheim for all his assistance on the two days I was at the Morgan Stanley offices! Also to my mentor, Peter Renshaw for his support on both days! You are a star!


I also attended The Princes Trust's Christmas Fair and found out that Mini Men UK was selling very well in the Tomorrow Store next door to the offices and managed to sell most of my stock at the fair too! It was a brilliant evening and again I met some really lovely people who were so inspiring, funny, inquisitive and enthusiast! Everyone was in high spirits and the evening was a wonderful success! Thank you To Sally Haynes and Alan Kimpton for all their help!

Speaking of high spirits, have you seen Mini Men UK's new Christmas advert? No?! Please do check it out here and like and comment! http://t.co/KifRurwpiG

Right! Now I have that out of the way! I have two huge announcements!! Yayyy!!

Firstly, Mini Men UK has a brand new website! We have been working hard to change the look of our previous website and to add some new features to our company! That brings me to my second announcement! We now have an up to 40% sale running on selected items!





I would advice you all to make your purchases now, just in time for Christmas! All orders placed by the 16th of December will receive a free Christmas Gift wrap! Order now at www.minimenuk.com



No comments:

Post a Comment