Monday 13 January 2014

Life is what you make it!

Hi everyone!

So we are in a brand new year and it feels great to be able start a new year with such a positive outlook!

2013 was a challenging year and in reflecting back on all that happened, I can truly say I am  grateful to still be alive! I met some really amazing people, realised that I could achieve things I thought I never could, experienced new things and shared some great times with friends and family! 

I have set my new goals for 2014 and this time I have kept it really simple! I think last year I was trying to conquer the world but from learning that this is not possible to do alone, I have just set myself 3 goals. One small, one medium and one large goal. 
I won't say what they are, you will just have to join me on my journey to find out but I am going to do all I can to reach each one of them!

I believe the upsets I had last year will help me to build a stronger business this year and also to become a better person. To stop feeling like a failure, you have to do something and start living!
 
 

Being a business owner is not easy and there are days when I just feel that I want to give up however, if it was easy, everybody would be doing it right?
 
 
 
2013 is gone and with it we lost some truly amazing people and I hope through them going, we can all realise that life is a blessing and you can either go on living it with 20% happiness and 80% unhappiness or you can make a change this year and swap those percentages around!

I've started working on some great new products and looking at ways to make Mini Men UK a great clothing brand! I am first pair of baby shoes which I am extremely proud of!

 

Please do check out my great new website www.minimenuk.com
There are some really great sale items and also beautiful baby grows for your little king.

One last thing, join me in setting 3 goals for yourself this year and Live your dream. It is not as hard as it may seem!

Thank you for reading my blog and please do comment and share with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment