Monday 31 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all well!

As you know it was Mother's Day yesterday and I hope you all had a terrific day and spent quality time with your loved ones.

Mothers are such important people. Yesterday really got me thinking about everything I have endured as a mother so far and all that has changed due to becoming one.
My priorities have all changed and the things I use to do, I know longer want to do! I believe being a mother is the most important job in the world!

Us mothers are our child's doctor, lawyer, accountant, friend and even enemy and we do all this with nothing but unconditional love. That love comes from the first moment you see your child and all you want to do is protect and nurture. I am grateful that I am able to experience this kind of love and I know all my hard work will ensure that my son grows into someone who will want to give back to the world!

I recently watched a documentary on BBC1 about the rapper and music producer, Will I Am and was brought to tears by the way he spoke of his mother and grandmother and the love he truly possesses for his family. He said without his mother and grandmother, he would not be the man he is today and he would never have achieved the things that he has been able to achieve. Their love and encouragement is the only reason he is a successful man today and is able to give back to the youth!

I pray that when my son is older that he can look at me and speak about me in exactly the same way Will spoke of his mother and grandmother. His mother was strict but she said this was because she did not want him to join a gang and become a nobody! She knew he was destined for better things!

 
Love your children and teach them that dreams can come true and that no dream is too big! I want all you mums to know you are doing such a great job and your hard work is not being unnoticed!
Your children are amazing and with your love they will become amazing adults too!
 
And for those of you that are expecting your first child, do not be scared and know that you will become a great mother!
 
Mini Men UK is all about nurturing young children and encouraging them to Think BIG! Check out my brand new Aspirational collection of Footwear and Bibs!
 

This new collection will be available to purchase very soon! In the meantime, please 'Like' us on Facebook- www.facebook.com/minimeukltd and follow us on Twitter- www.twitter.com/minimenukltd
 
 
So I hope you had a great Mother's Day and remember to squeeze your babies a little tighter tonight!
 
Mums are awesome!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment