Monday 24 March 2014

Mini Men UK has an attitude of gratitude!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well!

So I have some amazing news! I have received a letter from Kensington Palace thanking me for sending my 'Born to be King' Baby Grow which is inspired by Prince George!

Available to buy at www.minimenuk.com


 The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge did not write to me directly however the letter has originated from Kensington Palace. I am absolutely elated that I have received a response!

I originally wanted to make the baby grow for young boys to make them feel as special as Royalty as this is how every mother feels about their child when he is born, small and precious! And as the nation was celebrating the birth of Prince George, the idea came to me to create this positive baby grow.

So the fact that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge actually gave me a 'Thumbs up' is absolutely fantastic!
I am ever so grateful to them for even taking the time to send me this letter!

I am clearly on the right path in terms of my designs! This particular baby grow is sold at The Tomorrow Store in Moorgate which is The Prince's Trust Shop and I have just had a request for more  as it seems to be quite popular!

This great news has given me the push I needed to commence on building my business and advance on my journey to reaching my goals I have set for 2014!

As I am now on track, I have been concentrating on creating new products that are great quality and affordable! I had some fabric especially made with my designs on it and I have been spending my evenings making baby shoes and bibs for my Spring/Summer 2014 collection.



The new products will be available on the Mini Men UK website by next week and I will be selling them at Portobello Market and The Children's Trust Easter Fair! Definitely looking forward to showcasing my products and getting feedback from my customers!

I hope you all have an amazing evening and remember to always have an attitude of gratitude! You never know which Royal will be writing to you!

Shop now at www.minimenuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment